This week and next on The Green Rush we have a special treat for our listeners! Back in May, the KCSA team held the inaugural “KCSA Congressional Cannabis Day Forum” at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. to discuss the legal and regulatory headaches of operating in the cannabis space. As part of the event, KCSA gathered a host of some of the brightest minds in the industry for a series of panel discussions aimed at addressing critical issues relevant to the sector, including capital markets and banking, CBD/hemp, opioids, veterans’ issues and social justice.
In the first installment of this four part series, we hear from our Capital Markets and Banking Panel. We were privileged to have with us, Evan Eneman, co-founder and CEO of MGO | Ello Alliance, Codie Sanchez, Managing Director of Cresco Capital Partners, Edward Fields, Chair and CEO of Dionymed, Nick Kovacevich, CEO and Founder of KushCo, and Moderator Tim Seymour from CNBC. What ensues a tremendous discussion on the banking and regulatory hurdles that cannabis businesses must endure and how that affects investor activity in the space.
So don’t sit back, lean forward and enjoy!
Links to guest’s social media:
- Tim Seymour Twitter: https://twitter.com/timseymour
- Tim Seymour LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timothy-seymour-29084818/
- Tim Seymour CNBC author page: https://www.cnbc.com/timothy-seymour/
- Evan Eneman’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evaneneman/
- Nick Kovacevich Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickkovacevich
- Nick Kovacevich LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickkovacevich/
- Nick Kovacevich Forbes Column: https://www.forbes.com/sites/nickkovacevich/#3fbd63e82aef
- Codie Sanchez’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/codiesanchez/
- Codie Sanchez’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/codie_sanchez?lang=en
- Ed Fields LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/edward-m-fields-543aa01/
Links and Mentions:
This episode was hosted by Lewis Goldberg and Gretchen Gailey of KCSA Strategic Communications.
Special thanks to our Executive Producer Nick Opich and Program Director Shea Gunther at Marijuana Today
You can learn more about how KCSA Cannabis can help your cannabiz by visiting www.kcsa-cannabis.com or emailing email@example.com. You can also connect with us via our social channels: