4Front Ventures CEO Leo Gontmakher is today’s special guest on the Green Rush. Our hosts Anne Donohoe and Nick Opich are talking with Leo, who was recently installed as CEO of the multi-state operator, to chat with him following the Company’s earnings report that boasted impressive full-year and Q4 results. The Green Rush team wanted to sit down with the 4Front’s new man in charge to get a fuller view at the company’s success to date and his vision for the future of the company.
With cultivation, production and retail operations across ke adult-use states like Washington, Michigan, Illinois and Massachusetts, Leo and 4Front provide a unique perspective on the exciting growth taking place in those markets. Additionally, we’ll get Leo’s thoughts on what’s next for the industry, particularly as the COVID-19 crisis carries on, his vision for the future of the Company and what factors are most important when it comes building a successful consumer brand.
So don’t sit back, lean forward and enjoy!
Leo Gontmakher, Chief Executive Officer of 4Front Ventures
Leo Gontmakher co-founded Northwest Cannabis Solutions, which under his leadership grew to be one of the largest and most successful producers of cannabis products in Washington state. He also served as Chief Operating Officer at Cannex, which merged with 4Front in July 2019. Leo has significant experience in cannabis facility design, construction management, equipment sourcing, operations, branding, sales and marketing strategy, and software solutions. Before entering the cannabis industry, he served on the senior management team at North America’s largest processor and distributor of specialized seafood products.
Links to guest’s social media:
- 4Front’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/4front-advisors/
- 4Front’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/4FrontVentures
Links and Mentions:
- 4Front Website: https://4frontventures.com/
- Massachusetts Updates: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/4front-ventures-granted-final-state-approval-for-adult-use-cannabis-sales-at-its-mission-facilities-in-georgetown-massachusetts-with-a-grand-opening-slated-for-august-12-301105767.html
- Illinois Updates: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/4front-ventures-to-reopen-its-mission-dispensary-in-chicago-receives-approval-for-retail-expansion-in-calumet-city-il-301102892.html
This episode was hosted by Anne Donohoe and Nick Opich of KCSA Strategic Communications.
Special thanks to our Program Director Shea Gunther.
You can learn more about how KCSA Cannabis can help your cannabiz by visiting www.kcsa-cannabis.com or emailing email@example.com. You can also connect with us via our social channels: