Welcome to the Green Rush, a KCSA Strategic Communications Production, and a weekly conversation hosted by Anne Donohoe and Nick Opich.
Each episode we talk with the most interesting, influential, people in cannabis and psychedelic industries and this week our Anne and Nick are flying solo in the studio to take a look at the year ahead for the psychedelic and cannabis spaces.
2022 is sure to be another transformational year for these two rapidly evolving industries and Anne and Nick explore what they expect to see including the continued expansion of access to psychedelic therapies, new data that will show the efficacy of these treatments for conditions like PTSD, addiction and more as well as expectations on M&A and consolidation across both industries.
With 2022 also serving as an election year, Anne and Nick explore how the upcoming state and federal elections will play a role and how much ground the Democrats need to make up before potentially ceding these issues to the Republicans.
So sit back and enjoy our conversation to kick off 2022!
Links and mentions in the show
- Canada’s Expanded Special Access Program
- MAPS and Vine Ventures Deal
- NIH Workshop on Psychedelics as Therapeutics
- Drug Use for Grown Ups by Carl Hart
- Cannabis Companies Ripe for Acquisition
- Illinois Cannabis Revenue Numbers
- NORML Rundown on Cannabis Ballot Initiatives in 2022
Links to the guest’s company and social media accounts
- Nick’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-opich-6450218a/
- Anne’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/agdonohoe/
- KCSA website: https://www.kcsa.com/
This episode was hosted by Anne Donohoe and Nick Opich of KCSA Strategic Communications.
Special thanks to our Program Director Shea Gunther.
You can learn more about how KCSA Cannabis can help your cannabiz by visiting www.kcsa-cannabis.com or emailing email@example.com. You can also connect with us via our social channels: