This week on The Green Rush, Nick is joined by guest host Lewis Goldberg and is back with a new episode with special guest Debra Borchardt, Executive Editor and Co-Founder of Green Market Report, a national news outlet focused on covering the financial news of the rapidly growing cannabis industry.
In addition to its award winning news coverage, Green Market Report has established itself as a leader in targeted cannabis conferences that have become must attend events including the upcoming Tech Summit, taking place on September 8th in San Francisco.
In this episode, Nick and Lewis connect with Deb to discuss some of the biggest stories driving the cannabis industry forward, the outlet’s being acquired last October by Crain Communications and what it means for Deb and her team going forward as well as what attendees can expect at the Green Market’s Tech Summit next week.
So sit back and enjoy our conversation with Deb Borchardt, Executive Editor of Green Market Report.
Links and mentions in the show
- Tech Summit Registration: https://web.cvent.com/event/8f8b7ee4-ead4-4b36-800d-478d78aea8a3/summary
Links to the guest’s company and social media accounts
- Deb’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/debra-borchardt-0860884/
- Deb’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/WallandBroad
- Green Market Report Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreenMarketRpt/
- Green Market Report Twitter: https://twitter.com/greenmarketrpt
- Green Market Report LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/green-market-report/
- Green Market Report Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/greenmarketreport/
This episode was hosted by Nick Opich and Lewis Goldberg of KCSA Strategic Communications.
Special thanks to our Program Director Shea Gunther.
You can learn more about how KCSA Cannabis can help your cannabiz by visiting www.kcsa-cannabis.com or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with us via our social channels: