This week on The Green Rush, Anne and first time host Kris Krane are back with a new episode with special guests Jigar Patel and Doug Cortina, CEO and Chief Strategy Officer of NorCal Cannabis, one of the leading producers of indoor grow cannabis in the highly competitive California market.
In a market filled with companies that have struggled or shuttered in the wake of the transition from gray market fully legalized and regulated cannabis, NorCal has emerged as a profitable company producing high quality products at competitive price points.
In this episode, Anne and Kris connect with Jigar and Doug to discuss the state of the California Market, NorCal’s ability to succeed where most have failed, their expansion plans into other states, and what the future of federal legalization and interstate commerce could mean for the company.
So sit back and enjoy our conversation with Jigar Patel and Doug Cortina, CEO and Chief Strategy Officer of NorCal Cannabis.
Links and mentions in the show
Links to the guest’s company and social media accounts
- Jigar Patel’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jigar-patel-94b4b6a2/
- Doug Cortina’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/douglas-cortina-19416843/
- NorCal Cannabis Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/norcalcann/
- NorCal Cannabis Twitter: https://twitter.com/norcalcann
- NorCal Cannabis LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/norcalcannabis/
- NorCal Cannabis Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/norcalcann/
This episode was hosted by Nick Opich and Lewis Goldberg of KCSA Strategic Communications.
Special thanks to our Program Director Shea Gunther.
You can learn more about how KCSA Cannabis can help your cannabiz by visiting www.kcsa-cannabis.com or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with us via our social channels: