Welcome to the Green Rush, a KCSA Strategic Communications Production, a weekly conversation at the intersection of cannabis, psychedelics, the capital markets and culture.
This week is a very special episode featuring interviews at the Marijuana Business Conference. Nick Opich went out to Las Vegas to attend the show and was able to sit down for conversations with two great guests in Gary Santo, CEO of TILT Holdings, and Beth Kotarba, Chief Operating Officer of Native Roots.
Nick sat down with Gary and Beth to talk about each of their businesses and how they have evolved over the last 12 months both in growing their presence in their respective marketplaces but also how they’ve navigated the complex ecosystem that exists in the world of cannabis. Both Gary and Beth also provide insights into their thoughts on DE&I within the industry, their thoughts on Joe Biden’s push for cannabis reform and what we may expect to see from both TILT and Native Roots heading into 2023.
So sit back and enjoy our conversations from the Marijuana Business Conference with Gary Santo of TILT Holdings and Beth Kotarba of Native Roots.
Links and mentions in the show
Links to the guest’s company and social media accounts
- Gary Santo’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/garysanto/
- Gary Santo’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/gfsanto
- Beth Kotarba’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/beth-kotarba-a302a31/
- TILT Twitter: https://twitter.com/tilt_holdings
- TILT Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tiltholdings/
- TILT LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tilt-holdings/
- Native Roots Twitter: https://twitter.com/nativeroots303
- Native Roots Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nativerootsdispo/
This episode was hosted by Nick Opich of KCSA Strategic Communications.
Special thanks to our Program Director Shea Gunther.
You can learn more about how KCSA Cannabis can help your cannabiz by visiting www.kcsa-cannabis.com or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with us via our social channels: